Frequently Asked Questions
Vanguard Valuations will assess your property using local market data, whether that be on a retrospective or current market basis before even carrying out a physical inspection of the property and before a fee is even paid. As a result of our extensive experience and access to the most accurate and up to date data available, a speedy turnaround time is not only promised, but is guaranteed. Our expert valuers also are happy to discuss your view on the property value and expectations for the report prior to any work being commenced. This quality service is something we pride ourselves on being able to provide.
Once an order is confirmed, our valuers will arrange the inspection of the property and proceed with the report. We compare the property on a like for like basis to determine where exactly the value lies, with the report providing a single and accurate figure for you to work with.
Here at Vanguard Valuations, we take special care to understand your needs and how to achieve them. This includes investigation into a wide range of resources and asking the right questions to ensure we achieve the best results for you.
Due to our extensive knowledge and utilisation of premium valuer resources essential to accurate property valuation, our reports are produced efficiently, transparency, and with the utmost level of care.
Vanguard Valuations can provide accurate and reliable valuation reports on all manner of properties including houses, units, commercial and industrial, rural, and development sites. We cover a large length of the east coast, including capitals of Canberra and Sydney, as well as all rural areas, Wollongong, Western Suburbs, Sutherland Shire, North Shore and Northern Beaches, Hawkesbury, and the Central Coast.
Vanguard Valuations provides accurate valuation reports for purposes such as:
- Stamp Duty
- Capital Gains Tax
- GST Margin Scheme
- Probates and Deceased Estate
- Family Law and Mediation
- Expert Witness Reports
- Pre-purchase and Pre-sale
- Building Replacement Insurance
- Rent Reviews and Rental Determinations
- Bankruptcy and Liquidation
- Current Market Value
- Retrospective Value
- Real Estate Appraisals
- DHA Rental Reviews
Property valuation reports are essential to many aspects of owning or dealing with an asset. Certified property valuers are the most trusted source to find out the true value of your property and are legal documents that can be used in many aspects throughout the life, into the past, and even for planning for the future of owning a property.
A property valuation report contains detailed description and analysis of the property itself, an in-depth analysis of market conditions and movement, the history of the property, and the true value of the property. This is presented in a formal document that can be used for all manner of purposes.
- Details on the parties involved
- Details on property title details
- Date of property valuation and date of inspection
- Purpose for the property valuation
- Description on the type of property
- Property zoning details and supporting LGA
- Location of the property
- Construction type for the property
- Year built
- Description in-depth of the property including floors, accommodation, condition, fixtures and features, ancillary improvements, and details on the land
- Proximity to local amenities such as schools, public services and transport, shops, and local parks
- Level of renovation or changes made to the property since construction date
- Supporting photos of the property from inspection
- Internal areas of the property; and, most importantly
- The fair market value of the property as at the date of valuation
A certified property valuation can be used for many purposes including;
- Family Law
- Stamp Duty
- Capital Gains Tax
- Probate/Deceased Estate
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Internal Accounting
- Property Litigation
- Superannuation Fund Property Valuation
- Retrospective/Backdated Property Valuations
- Commercial and Industrial Property Valuations
- Rental Reviews and Rental Determinations